Congratulations and welcome to the MPact360 family! In this booklet, you will learn how you are financially rewarded for selling packages and building a team of MPactors. If you put in the work, the opportunities are limitless! Please contact your sponsor or MPactor Relations regarding any questions about the MPact360 Compensation Plan.
MPactor Steps to Success:
- Pay a one time entrance fee of $99 and maintaining your Office Power Plus for $22.22 per month.
- You are now a Boss!
- Attend Boss Up Training.
- Sell $500 in Personal Qualifying Volume (PQV).
- Sponsor one new Boss
- Boss Up Qualify!
- Repeat Steps 1-6 with new MPactors on your team
- Continue to climb the ranks (Hero-Legend)
TERMS AND DEFINITIONS:
|PQV||Personal Qualifying Volume is your sales of packages made by you personally.|
|CV||Commissionable Volume is the money you receive for selling packages either personally or through you and your team. This amount is calculated based on 100% of 75% of packages sold.|
|GQV||Group Qualifying Volume is the total amount of currency generated between you and your team of MPactors after selling packages.|
|Ranks||Your title and position in the Unilevel structure.|
UNILEVEL Compensation Plan
A Unilevel structure rewards team-building as it creates a new leg every time an MPactor is personally enrolled on a team. This encourages teamwork and allows you to be rewarded for your own efforts and the efforts of your team.
Building Your Team
There are two types of commissions; Personally Qualifying Volume (PQV) and Group Qualifying Volume (GQV).
1) You receive a Commission when you sell a package to a new or existing customer, (PQV).
2) You also receive a Commission when an MPactor on your team sells a package, (GQV)
Commissions/Overrides Pay Structure:
- All ranks are paid out starting at 25% and up to 60% Commission.
- Overrides are cumulative and paid out starting at 2% and up to 10% Commission. (Hero-Legend)
- Cumulative Overrides are paid out by percentage determined by rank.
- Commissions are paid weekly from the amount of PQV and/or GQV sales .
Rank Advancement –
Boss is the starting level and all new Mpactors come in as a Boss. Ranks Hero, Star, Coach and Icon are cumulative, building upon one another. When they are achieved, they are paid according to that rank immediately. Mogul, Paragon and Legend are monthly qualifying ranks. They also require to be MCB, Mpactor car bonus. Once Mogul, Paragon and Legend are achieved, they will be paid at that level the following month.
How Do I get Paid?
All compensation is paid weekly, running from Saturday to Friday, except for the MPactor Car Bonus (MCB) which is paid every four weeks. Commissions = 75% PQV x Rank Percentage. Commissions are paid through Mpact360 Pay, offering immediate access to your commission payouts, free transfers to your bank account and/or through direct deposit.
Commission % Rate
Override % Rate
- Paid Weekly
- Cumulative Overrides
- Commission = 75% PQV x Rank Percentage
- Boss – This is your starting level when you join MPact360. $99 one-time start up fee for Mpactor Kit/first month free of Office Power Plus ($22.22 every month after for all MPactors)
- Hero – Achieved by having $500 PQV written AND one new Boss OR $700 PQV written
- Star – Achieved by having three legs with an active Hero in each leg AND $2,000 GQV written OR $2,000 PQV written
- Coach – Achieved by having three legs with an active Star in each leg AND $6,300 GQV written OR $6,300 PQV written
- Icon – Achieved by having three legs with an active Coach in each leg AND $12,500 GQV written OR $12,500 PQV written
- Mogul – Achieved by being an Icon, be MCB qualified, plus $3,300 GQV (including PQV); with have a max of $1,800 per leg in GQV (Monthly qualification)
- Paragon – Achieved by being an Icon, be MCB qualified, plus $6,500 GQV (including PQV); with have a max of $3,700 per leg in GQV (Monthly qualification)
- Legend – Achieved by being an Icon, be MCB qualified, plus $9,500 GQV (including PQV); with have a max of $5,400 per leg in GQV (Monthly qualification)
Bonuses – Reaching targeted goals in the company will qualify an MPactor for bonuses. All bonuses are achievement based. The bonuses consist of the Boss Start Bonus, Power Bonus, Car Bonus Program, and Ring Program.
|Boss Start||Bonus||Sponsor Matching Bonus|
|Super Hero – 1 Month||$200||$100|
|Super Star – 2 months||$300||$150|
- Must Attend Boss Up Training within first two weeks to receive bonuses
- One time payout
- No cap
The Boss Start Bonus is an introductory bonus for brand new MPactors coming into the company. This bonus requires an MPactor to attend the Boss Up Training within the first two weeks of joining the company, as well as have $500 PQV written AND one new Boss OR $700 PQV written within the first month to achieve SUPER HERO status and receive the $200 bonus. To achieve SUPER STAR, the MPactor must have three legs with an active Hero in each leg AND $2,000 GQV written OR $2,000 PQV written to receive the $300 bonus. As the sponsor, you will receive a matching bonus, for helping your new MPactor achieve these first two ranks.
Sponsor Matching Bonus
|Mogul – 3 Months||$2000||$1000|
|Paragon – 3 Months||$2500||$1250|
|Legend – 3 Months||$3000||$1500|
- One time payout
- Must maintain rank 3 months consecutively to receive bonus
The power builder bonus is a bonus contingent upon an MPactor maintaining a consistent rank for a 3 month period. This bonus is also a one time payout. The sponsor also receives a matching bonus each time an MPactor on their team meets the requirements for the power builder bonus.
MPactor Car Bonus (MCB)
- $500 PQV AND one new Boss OR $700 PQV per month
- Month 1 – Receive Key chain/One time $50
- Month 3 – Receive One time $100
- Month 6 – Receive One time $150
- Month 9 – Receive One time $200
- Month 12- Choice of receiving $300 per month or $500 per month towards the proof of purchase of a vehicle
- Month 13+ Continue to receive Month 12 bonus as long as meeting monthly requirement
The car bonus program is an optional program for the individual MPactor. There is no rank requirement for participation. The MPactor would be responsible for having $500 PQV AND one new Boss OR $700 PQV per month to be active in the program. At the 12 month mark, the MPactor will have the choice to receive $300 per month, or $500 per month towards the payment of a vehicle with proof of purchase or lease. This will continue as long as the MPactor meets the necessary requirements. Should the MPactor fall out of the 12 month cycle for the car bonus program, they will not receive the “one-time” bonus payout that they already received.
- Ring given for achieving income in a twelve month span (Ex. July-July)
The ring program is for high financial achievements of an individual MPactor. This program requires the MPactor to make at least $50,000 in a calendar year to receive a ring of that particular tier.
****These bonus programs are subject to change by MPact360 at any time.****
- Starts Month Two
- Level 1 Personal Qualifiying Volume Residuals
- Levels 2-7 Group Qualifying Volume Residuals
- Cumulative Residuals
****As an active MPactor you are able to get paid residuals for all PQV and GQV sold starting on month two. If PQV or GQV drops, then residuals stop. Level one is your own PQV. Personal residuals are paid based on active PQV multiplied by your rank percentage for “Level One”. Levels two through seven are your team’s GQV. Team residuals are paid based on the amount of GQV still active, multiplied by your rank percentage for levels two through seven. Levels two through seven are added together to equal the total team residuals paid, plus personal residuals. You will get paid residuals seven levels deep on any one leg. ****
Active MPactor – you are a registered MPactor with MPact360, set up to sell packages and receive commissions
Bonus – the compensation added to your commissions as a reward for high achieving performance
Bonus Volume – the extra compensation you receive for consistent PQV and/or GQV, (Boss Start, Power Builder, MCB, Ring Program)
Boss Start Bonus – the bonus program for brand new MPactors that choose to participate in their first 2 months in the company.
Boss Up Training – our required getting started right training for all brand new MPactors
Car Bonus – the compensation added to you commissions for selling personally at least $500 and personally recruiting one active MPactor per month
Commissions – compensation based on the MPact360 pay structure
Commissionable Volume – the compensation you receive for selling packages either personally or through you and your team. This amount is calculated based on 100% of 75% of packages sold
Compensation Plan – the way our MPactors are paid on personal and their team sales
Group Qualifying Volume – the total amount of packages sold between you and your team of MPactors
Leg – every new personally sponsored MPactor on your team creates a new position in your unilevel structure or “leg”
MPactor – MPact360’s name for our distributors
Mpactor Car Bonus – our bonus program for consistent monthly activity, ($500 PQV + 1 new MPactor)
Override – the compensation you make when an MPactor on your team makes a sale
Packages – MPact360 membership services to be sold by our MPactors
Personal Qualifying Volume – your total amount of personal sales of packages
Placement – the location of your personally sponsored MPactors in your unilevel structure
Power Builder bonus – the bonus program for those MPactors that maintain their rank for 3 months (Coach-Legend)
Qualified MPactor – eligibility to receive commissions based on PQV, GQV, and meeting rank advancement requirements
Rank – your title and position as an MPact360 MPactor, (Boss, Hero, Star, Coach, Icon, Mogul, Paragon, and Legend)
Residual Income – compensation that keeps being paid to our MPactors, for packages sold personally (PQV) and by their team (GQV) that stay active 2 months+
Ring Program – our bonus program for high achieving MPactors that make at least $50,000 in a 12 month calendar year (ex July-July)
Sponsor – the MPactor who introduces the MPact360 opportunity to someone new and enrolls them personally
Sponsor Matching Bonus – the compensation your sponsor receives for helping an MPactor on their team achieve a bonus
Super Hero – you are awarded the title of Super Hero for achieving the rank requirements for Hero in the second month of joining MPact360
Super Star – you are awarded the title of Super Star for achieving the rank requirements for Star in the first month of joining MPact360
Unilevel Structure – the type of compensation plan that MPact360 uses to maximize commission pay outs based on your rank